|17.11.2011||pgn 3||Viewer 3||Photo 3|
|18.11.2011||pgn 4||Viewer 4||Photo 4|
|23.11.2011||Results 8 (o)||pgn 8||Viewer 8||Photo 8|
|24.11.2011||Results 9 (o)||pgn 9||Viewer 9||Photo 9|
|26.11.2011||Results 11 (o)||pgn 11||Viewer 11||Photo 11|
In the last, 11th round of the World Senior Championship Bojan Kurajica forced too much in the game against Vladimir Okhotnik, lost a pawn and he had to congratulate the new World Senior Champion. Miso Cebalo did not manage to break through the defense of Anatoly Vaisser, while Gennadij Timoscenko easily won the game against Mario Leskovar. Davorin Komljenovic took advantage of the chance given by Vlado Kovacevic and Nukhim Rashkovsky lost the game against Dusan Rajkovic because his mobile phone started to ring. That might be the sign that 11 rounds are too much for seniors. To end with â€“ believe it or not â€“ Mihai Suba ended the game in a draw!Last Updated on Friday, 07 December 2012 18:51 Read more...
In the tenth round of the World Senior Championship, Krunoslav Hulak made another mistake which made him the most tragic figure of the Championship. In the game against Mario Leskovar, he forgot to turn off his mobile phone and after it began to ring his dream of the great result at the Championship was simply gone, vanished.Last Updated on Friday, 07 December 2012 18:51 Read more...
Last Updated on Sunday, 08 July 2012 08:36 Read more...
- FABULOUS KURAJICA TOOK OVER THE LEADING POSITION (by GM Vlado Kovacevic)
- SOME SHORT INTERVIEWS - PART 2 (by Adolivio Capece)
- TIMOSCENKO AND KURAJICA AMONG THE TOP PLAYERS (by GM Vlado Kovacevic)
- 2nd BLITZ TOURNAMENT - WINNER FM SRDJA DRAGASEVIC (MNE)
- KOMLJENOVIC AT THE TOP WITH VAISSER (by GM Vlado Kovacevic)
- VAISSER AT THE TOP (by GM Vlado Kovacevic)